Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dangerzone Sheffield

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
i do agree cant beat paul adz adey top blokes cnt wait to kick pauls and adz's arse tomoz shame adey aint playin wud have been loadz of fun!!

Nanagedon

Jan 21, 2009
Mighty. Mighty Huddersfield
Good game today, appart from the A5 spraying paint AGAIN!!!!!! thanks to rob and the others for the loan of the markers, you are all a credit to paintball allowing people who you dont know to borrow your kit

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
well said

Good game today, appart from the A5 spraying paint AGAIN!!!!!! thanks to rob and the others for the loan of the markers, you are all a credit to paintball allowing people who you dont know to borrow your kit

this is a normal thing at the danger zone was a top game today most of the guns remained problem free.and enough paint was fired.(i think).i was listening to the marshalls and they said been very good not a single wrong word all day.top job by marshalls will be back next month.

thanks to all the players for making it a great day

cheers

i found something as i was leaving put a name to it and colour pm me on this if you dont id it you wont get it
also if 2 ppl id it then we will sort on next walk on

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
top game today had a good time especially picking a fight with a 8 by 4 sheet and loseing lol thanks lads see you all next time

PaintBallBandit

Feb 4, 2009
top game today had a good time especially picking a fight with a 8 by 4 sheet and loseing lol thanks lads see you all next time
not as good as they guy in the last game who surrended hahahahaha AND MY GUN BROKE!!!!! need a new O ring and perhaps a new reg only kickin out 159 on chrono!! OOOO AND THANKS TO MY OWN TEAM MEMBER SHOOTIN ME IN THE ASS ON THE GRAVE YARD!!! CHEERS MATE GOT A R8 BRUSE!!

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
its all about not getting hit

not as good as they guy in the last game who surrended hahahahaha AND MY GUN BROKE!!!!! need a new O ring and perhaps a new reg only kickin out 159 on chrono!! OOOO AND THANKS TO MY OWN TEAM MEMBER SHOOTIN ME IN THE ASS ON THE GRAVE YARD!!! CHEERS MATE GOT A R8 BRUSE!!

surrended

whimp

Panzar

Jun 5, 2009
Hey guys, sorry to dig up an old topic but is this game on the first sunday of every month still going on?