Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dangerzone walkon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
Steve DZ

Ya cant insinuate steve is fat, He is just big boned or its is glands or summat.All jokin apart i know he as got mor tropheys than lewis hamilton and as played and beaten the best of am in is time.Oh bye the way yu r rite he is a fat TxxT LOL.Soz big dog.

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
may be we should get the both of them on next walk on that would be good ill bring the weelchair lol

LUIGI B

Danger Zone Marshall
Oct 6, 2008
Rotherham
Lol well as it go's for steve you can't call him fat have a look at him for god sake he's about 6ft some think he is big some no he is not fat and he was a god player i say was as i know for a fact he has not played in a long time and if he was to start playing agen he wood give the young one's a run for there money and when u get to know him i have know he for about 1 year now and he is a great guy. and i think its a long time be for he need's a weelchair guys

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
ye mate there both good guys chris sure did catch you mate ha ha steve can also shoot them guns at you lol

LUIGI B

Danger Zone Marshall
Oct 6, 2008
Rotherham
well thats good to know as i have high regards for them and the up most respect for them and i am learning a lot from them they are top guys i see them as my boss at the weekend and friends

johnofwrong

is it ment to bleed
May 24, 2008
sheffield
I take it that the grave yard is good then . Didn't get to play the weekend. steve told me he was in the middle of building it . But whats all this about the street being good. av a word its the worse game they'v got infact i'd go as far as to say that the street is the only bad game they'v got .... To much paint to much pain They should get chris playing his ion has been pimped up in pink by nick .mmmmm manly !

LUIGI B

Danger Zone Marshall
Oct 6, 2008
Rotherham
I take it that the grave yard is good then . Didn't get to play the weekend. steve told me he was in the middle of building it . But whats all this about the street being good. av a word its the worse game they'v got infact i'd go as far as to say that the street is the only bad game they'v got .... To much paint to much pain They should get chris playing his ion has been pimped up in pink by nick .mmmmm manly !
no man the street is one of the best games they have man and the grave yard is brill

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
the street

1 of the best games ever it makes u want 2 **** wen it gets going not as gud as the new graveyard though

Status
Not open for further replies.