Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DANTHEMAN123 and the marker

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
ok chaps i have read up on him a have his details + other stuff.

ill give hi a chance and at my risk.

thanks for the worning and he did exsplane him self to me, nice chat and trace on the line, will get the new marker friday ok

You will all see:confused: :p :mad:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
As per the other thread, in my opinion NIck (YourMUM) is being overly generous here as he has yet to test the thing works. I've recieved the PM6 i paid for but am far from happy. I'll leave the specifics until later as i'm hoping it will still get sorted amicably. In the meantime i strongly suggest you don't buy from this guy. I believe he's been permanantly banned anyway but watch out, scammers are about!

YourMUM

1 4 all and all 4 1
Feb 25, 2005
devon
gilboys.co.uk
As per the other thread, in my opinion NIck (YourMUM) is being overly generous here as he has yet to test the thing works. I've recieved the PM6 i paid for but am far from happy. I'll leave the specifics until later as i'm hoping it will still get sorted amicably. In the meantime i strongly suggest you don't buy from this guy. I believe he's been permanantly banned anyway but watch out, scammers are about!

ok i get what you are saying will test the gun 2 morow and let you know:confused: