Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dark Knight Rises shooter was a paintball fan

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
You can buy smoke bombs from my local joke shop, that must mean everyone joke shop should be banned. Perhaps if we took away everything that normal people like then none of this would happen, for example some people like to have children, stop them from doing it and potentially you could save lives... X

Ballsey

London Fearless
Feb 12, 2009
Brighton
Here's the Inside Edition's quite frankly appalling article that doesn't just show the poster and mistake for a video game, it directly blames paintball for the massacre and describes Holmes as an "paintball enthusiast" when chances are he just liked the poster.

http://www.insideedition.com/news/8605/is-there-a-paintball-connection-in-movie-massacre.aspx

I've already sent a long, strongly worded email to them as have some of my friends, I urge all of you to do the same and demand an official apology for the article.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Here's the Inside Edition's quite frankly appalling article that doesn't just show the poster and mistake for a video game, it directly blames paintball for the massacre and describes Holmes as an "paintball enthusiast" when chances are he just liked the poster.

http://www.insideedition.com/news/8605/is-there-a-paintball-connection-in-movie-massacre.aspx

I've already sent a long, strongly worded email to them as have some of my friends, I urge all of you to do the same and demand an official apology for the article.
Directly blames paintball? Where? They say 'it appears Holmes was a paintball enthusiast'
Their interpretation has more weight then your verdict that he only had the poster just because he liked the poster

On his wall, there's a poster for the DVD, Soldiers of Misfortune, all about the world of paintball warfare.

It appears Holmes was a paintball enthusiast. So, could he have used the type of smoke bombs used by paintballers to create confusion and havoc during his alleged rampage?