The Home Of European Paintball

Dark Sports Press Release !

P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
For Immediate Release
Dark Sports UK are pleased to announce that an agreement between themselves and Professional Scenario team Scottish Warriors has been reached, making The Scottish Warriors the first Dark Sports sponsored Scenario team, and one of the growing number of teams to shoot Dark Sports paintballs.

Andy Piper the Sales Director of Dark Sports said 'We are pleased to bring The Scottish Warriors to the Dark Sports stable. They spend a lot of time and effort in going to as many Scenario Games as possible to play and promote their sponsors. We are proud to now be one of those sponsors. We wish the team a lot of luck this year, they are trying to convince me to play.......... And you know it may just happen’

Tony Lindsay Captain of the Warriors was eager to talk about the sponsorship agreement exclaiming "This is a fantastic deal for us and we are really looking forward to using Dark Sports paintballs. We believe that high quality paint provides a definite advantage on the field, and we think the Dark Sports range of paints will allow us to do just that."

Dark Sports – a wholesale retail distribution network - have their own modern facility in the South of England where they hold extensive inventory of G.I. Milsimmarkers & accessories, their own high quality Dark Sports Paintballs for both 0.50 & 0.68 cal together with a full range of Dark Sports accessories.

The Scottish Warriors are one of Scotland’s longest running professional Scenario paintball teams, having a history spanning over a decade.
Look out for the Scottish Warriors at a Scenario Game near you!
<O:p</O:p

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
Just like to say that this is a cracking deal for us!

We shot the paint in true anger at our Urban Jungle walkon last sunday. All I can say is fantastic! Tried out the field, rec and tourney grade paints for myself and was really impressed. All the walkon players were also suitably impressed - the paint was flawless through every variety of marker under the sun.

This is going to be a great season.....even if we do have to have Piper on the field :p

PaintballWizard

The best in the west!
Oct 5, 2009
Not sure this is quite relevant but i completely agree. Shot this dark sports stuff (rec grade) through both an SLG and a TM7 on sunday. Both performed brilliantly with it.

Will definitely be using it again.

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
just an update on the performance of the Dark Sports paints - at NvS this time.

once again was highly impressed. I lost count of how many boxes we went through following 7 hours of being on the front lines.

personally i used 3 and a half boxes of rec plus about a box worth of field that had been sitting in pods for a while. not one burst in the barrel - but plenty on the southern fairies!!

absolutely awsome paint guys. thanks!