The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 5 Man 30/07/06 XBALL LITE

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
See you there Billy and we'll be watching you this time matey :p

You can have 2nd place this time around, cos we're gonna take 1st alone this time not tied with Iron Lions :D (So much smacktalk I better get a good team together sharpish)

The League will be there Mark so put us down again, was a great event last time and im sure this time will be as good if not better!

Bilster

Jan 9, 2005
D7's
Visit site
Tut Tut more competition:rolleyes: ... this 1 should be really good n agressive... but one thing, i seem to remember beating the league.. haha;) see u there mate!

Bilster

charlie11

Banned
Dec 14, 2004
Visit site
iron lions

hahahahah, muppets, we are the competition u talk of that u lost 2,(guested 4 league) i seem 2 remember shooting many of ur players.u guys got beaten by us, so technically i wreckon that actaully gives us first place!!

billy u muppet its charlie, ryders m8, in da planet jersey!!

im always at dartford foooolio!!! ;)

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
He is the least good looking of the guys in planet jerseys ;) :D (Even tho i say so my self)

Seriously guys tho, back on topic, the last event was quality, get ur selves signed up for the next one!!

Ryder

Jan 16, 2005
London
Im up for that deffinate, bill you saw charlie last sunday haha. Bring it on!

yer we gave you that game...;) false sense of security init hahaha.

peace!

proteus

Feb 5, 2004
charlie11 said:
i seem 2 remember shooting many of ur players.u guys got beaten by us, so technically i wreckon that actaully gives us first place!!
QUOTE]

and I'm, looking at the winners trophy right now so that means that we won first place

CAN YOU SAY 13 WINS ON A ROW ???:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dont think so :)

sorry maybe next time ok??