Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 7s 23rd May

Dr.M

Jan 10, 2004
Bournemouth
Visit site
Hi I hope to be up at the D7s !!?? I have a new Air America reg that leaks abit !! If I cant get it mended does anyone know if there will be anyone up there that can help me out ???? ;)
Any help would be brill!! Ta all !!:D

Just to answer alot of p8ball players all at the same time Tsunami was started in BOURNEMOUTH !!! NOT Basingstoke !!!! Lol:D

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Dr.M
Hi I hope to be up at the D7s !!?? I have a new Air America reg that leaks abit !! If I cant get it mended does anyone know if there will be anyone up there that can help me out ???? ;)
Any help would be brill!! Ta all !!:D

Just to answer alot of p8ball players all at the same time Tsunami was started in BOURNEMOUTH !!! NOT Basingstoke !!!! Lol:D
speak to Brian (dangerous brian) mate, he should be able to sort that out, if not, where does it leak from?

Dr.M

Jan 10, 2004
Bournemouth
Visit site
Well Bri has had it but as of this mo not had time to fix it !!! It leaks from the reg where you dial it up !! ??? I do play for Tsunami but I have promised my m8 he could borrow it !!! Not really much good if it leaks !! I know it only leaks a little but it shouldnt leak at all !!!!:( :( :( :rolleyes:

Tsunami founded in BOURNEMOUTH Not Basingstoke :mad: :mad: