Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 7s 27th June

proteus

Feb 5, 2004
Originally posted by UnderRated
I would just to say that Under Rated is very excited about playing on the 27. It's our first tourny and we just can't wait. :cool:
Peace
www.underratedteam.com
Hey Sergio (I Assume)

Im really glad to hear from you guys its good news.
I visited your site and I saw this little Portuguese flag flying above your head, so you must be Portuguese duhh, that means im not going to be the only one at d7’s, my name is Helder and I play for the Iron lions im looking forward to see you there.

Boa sorte com o torneio e espero ver a tua equipe em Dartford

Mazz

Banned
Nov 7, 2003
Burgess Hill
Visit site
I'd rather you tell me Proteous, there's a chocy bar in it for you if you can tell me without looking on the site! :p :D :p

I've heard of the Babel Fish, I've read all the Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy books, bloody funny if you ask me.:D anyone else? and no the series dosen't count, the TV version never portraid it well! (Bit off topic but hey!)

proteus

Feb 5, 2004
Originally posted by Mazz
I'd rather you tell me Proteous, there's a chocy bar in it for you if you can tell me without looking on the site! :p :D :p

Well I wrote it down so I should be able to tell you what it mean, but anyway what kind of chocolate are we talking about

:D :D :D

XV8

www.team-halo.co.uk
Mar 21, 2004
Visit site
ok looking forward to seein all u guys the i dont know yet again and shooting some of u. cya soon