Status
Not open for further replies.

brown wings1

Banned
May 29, 2004
dog house
Visit site
iron lions

Well I dont know about more practice but you definitly dont need anymore training in wipeing! I think you are the most un sportmanship team at the d7s that I've seen play and feel sorry for any team that plays you and I cant beleive you still had the cheek at the end of the day to still go and argue for points!:mad:

AlexFarkouh

I would just like to add my 2p worth.

Singleing the Lions out is a bit unfair, I personally did not see them wipeing last weekend, but then I was not watching them that carefully except when I was shooting at them, sorry about the bonus balls guys, but I know from on field experience that more than one team playing the Dartford 7s has resorted to wipeing when they could not win a game fair and square, even when it was 4 on 1 in their favour, you know who you are. :p

Pass the popcorn!

Tha bunker monkey

Contract Killa
Jan 1, 2004
Durrty $outh
Visit site
Just would like to say thanks to Dave and the crew for making the day very enjoyable.
Well done Wolf for the good performance all day 2nd place is good lets keep it up.
Unlucky Wolf Pac you guys will be back in Div 1 soon no question about that.

And congrates to Hybrid for taking 1st place in Div 1

Overall a really good day

(Big shout out to Bunney the groundsman who made the little garden things and put out the chairs. U rock man)

(and Ian from Tigers Am You should put those photos you had of yourself in the porta loos cos they run out of toilet paper lol :D :D)

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
WTF, Team Jolt and the Iron Lions have some pretty close ties and I can speak for them when I say I have NEVER seen them wipe anywhere.

We have trained with them and played against them and have nothing but good thing to say about them.

Cant argue the particular point though coz I never saw the "alleged" incident, was it in the game that had to replayed with Zone ?

Later

:)

IL=Tim the Yank

Wasted Away Again...
Oct 15, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
iron lions

Originally posted by brown wings1
Well I dont know about more practice but you definitly dont need anymore training in wipeing! I think you are the most un sportmanship team at the d7s that I've seen play and feel sorry for any team that plays you and I cant beleive you still had the cheek at the end of the day to still go and argue for points!:mad:
You spineless tw*t. If you are going to badmouth my team’s name you can at least use your own. You obviously know a lot about sportsmanship and honour as you hide behind a new user account and fake name.

Secondly, I wasn’t arguing for extra points at the end of the day. The points posted for our win against Blaze were reversed. I was pointing out the mistake. I suppose you would have gracefully allowed your team’s total to be under-represented by 85 points or so.

Anyone who knows us, knows we play fair--fairer than most. I refuse to get in to a back-and-forth with someone who doesn’t even believe in his accusations enough to use his own name.

jinx76

i'm with ure mom
Jun 16, 2003
sheep land
www.nolimitpainball.co.uk
well il tim

i must say we have only played u guys once but u seemded very fair to me and i know u have a decent rep already so don't get dragged onto it like u said mate ok.

look forward to seeing u soon.

regards

brown wings1

Banned
May 29, 2004
dog house
Visit site
oh

Well tim the yank how bout this then 1 yes my account is new 2 what the fcuk do you want my home & work numbers c*ck length breast size for my next door neighbour pull your head outta your ass! and I'll seen you lot play ant every d7 event and I'm shocked! and I've only just deciced to make a profile and make a comment on this situation as even if u r a new team or whatever div ur in u should tell ur team when theres a feeling of pain and theres wet p8nt on them to shut there mouths put there guns up and get the fcuk off the field! because the ammount of people from alot of teams (maybe even sum of the 1s who r on your side?) were talking of it u know who u r. But anyway I'm just glad I dont have to play u as my team is dispanding but if i was and saw ur team wipeing xtra luv as they eventually walk of the field wouldnt be the word u! so dont worry about me im hideing nothing but ur teams got a secret havent they? they cant win without cheating! and by the way YANK wot type of i.d is that wot u yanking is wot I'L like 2 know r*nt boys and ur see me im going to video ur boys playin at the d7s wipeing then post it on hear so any1 who hasent seen it will and then u can try 2 bull**** us sum more. sincrerly Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.