Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 7s Results

CRaVe

RoFL OwNt??!?
Feb 11, 2004
England
Visit site
great day loved watching the games watching outside got hit in the eye with half balls a couple of times netherthe less great day and teams were so up for it and tryed thir best

tiggers did very well they rocked the field in div 1 but all the other teams did very well as well

hope to see you all next time :)

Tha bunker monkey

Contract Killa
Jan 1, 2004
Durrty $outh
Visit site
I am begging for someone to put up a photo of bunker imps 3rd eye. :D :D

If anyones got one please please please put it up.
Neways well done to Wolf-Pac For taking 1st place. You all played awsome
Unlucky Wolf missing out on 3rd spot

Well done on a successful day and can wait for the next one

PEACE OUT
---------------------
Im blessed talented & gifted,
Dont get it confused mixed up or twisted.
When i draw for my gat pint is about to fly,
I get in the 50 in the blink of an eye.
My shooting iz sick & my moves are hot,
And like RIPLEY'S you believe it or not!!!!!!!!!!

tatley

Portsmouth Uni
Hi all,

Just to say thanks for a great day from all at the portsouth uni team, we going to do some more training and hopefully improve. We looking for sponser so if anyone knows of anyone let me know.

Thanks to all div 4 teams for some great games. Espically the first match when i played without a marker, GREAT FUN.

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
Team Zone would like to say thank you to all in division 2. As we said in the beginning of the year we would step up and we have. As i also said paintball is a funny old game and with all the support from you guys/ladies predicting us to win: well we did try but we do intend to try harder next time. A big Thanks to Dave and crew for the begining of a great tournament series i can see this getting better!. The Fields themselves could have been better but as the tournament continues i believe so will the fields.

A personal thank you to Ian from nemesis sports for what you have done for us.

Also a team apology to the impact player that tried a run through on our game and got Zoned on by 3 of our back players.

Congratulations to Severe Holland for winning Division 1 and to Heaven this looks like a team moving forward fast hopefully they will win this years Novice campaign to add no2 to the brits title.

We will be at the entire series and look forward to seeing all you people again.

The team can be contacted directly at www.team-zone.co.uk as well as www.walkonzone.com

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Wolf-Pac - THANK YOU

one team i have to say is gotta be wolf pac! there was a certain girl in there i think had a tippy or a trix, dudes she totaly rocked the field! she ran to the 50 and mugged to guys then ran to the back and took another one out and got the flag she did really well (UNI-SEX)
Thank you Myth for the compliment, it means a lot (i shoot a trix) and a BIG thank you to the 'pac', for whom I would not have got my cheeky mugz - u dudes and dudette totally rock and it is always always a pleasure playing with you.;) :p I had a superb day!

Also must sneek in BIG THANK U's to Dave, Liz and Crew, awesome 1st tourney - loved the old fashion scoring system - Liz def knows her stuff:cool:

See everyone next time:D

P.S. Wolf u guys and gal rock too;) Shame for missing out on 3rd place, very close scores between 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th placings - Love u all & see ya at training:)

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
stuff jason post it up zoidberg m8 or i make mr pink,s 13 man mugging look tame compared to what me and the pac will do to you at the next training day-----
:eek: :cool: :D :) :eek:

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
look no one wants to see it anyway:D

it will go up one way or another so i dont care really.

i aint a bad sport

DoctorZoidberg

Love Monkey
Jan 1, 2004
Medway
rofl.. ok.. with close discussion with J as he wanted his main identity hidden as obviously he will be hounded by lots of sexy women wanting his phone number..

here it is ;)

it looked worse in real life and im sure it looks damn bad now hrhr

thanks J for the afternoons laugh @ it ;)