Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Date Change for last event this year

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Sorry I thought Stuart was talking about the other legendary John, Sosta :eek:
Yes I was referring John Sosta however the more teams we canget for the last F3 of the year, the better! I will be putting my team of ‘Mercenaries’in again so anybody who wants to guest are more than welcome, just let me know

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Yes I was referring John Sosta however the more teams we canget for the last F3 of the year, the better! I will be putting my team of ‘Mercenaries’in again so anybody who wants to guest are more than welcome, just let me know
If they don't play for Mayhem 2 again... :)

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Mate most of them were Mayhem players to start with but I should have another team for the last F3 with some NSPL boys joing the F3 family in a hope to convert some more. Are you and your boys up for Mayhem's walk on next Sunday 18th September? Its a great day out, who knows beer and shell fish afterwards!

Stuart Friell

Apr 27, 2010
Mate is a good laugh come down yourself, they normally get about 30+, i might even shout the early morning bacon rolls

mhr33

oMarcus 86
Apr 13, 2008
Essex
You boys should come down Mayhem walk-on looking like a big one.

I am trying to find out what going on this Sunday as its my bday need to check the Mrs hasnt booked anything, hoping to get Mayhem 1 / 2 down then any left over to fill Stuarts ranks

Marcus