Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DATE CHANGES

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi all,

Following the Millennium Series news regarding their last event now being held on the weekend of the 14th and 15th of September, we have deliberated and decided that we will now move our dates later this season to coincide. This will allow our Millennium teams the best possible support and training for their European events.

Round 4 will now move to the weekend of the 4th August, and round 5 will now be on the 1st September. With these dates being moved forward so much, we have also brought forward our 7man date to the 6th October. This will hopefully give us a better chance of good weather all round and give us time in the off season to do some rather interesting things......watch this space!

To confirm our dates for the rest of the year:

Round 2: 12th May
Round 3: 23rd June
Round 4: 4th August
Round 5: 1st September

Breakout division will now fall on the Saturday before each of these main dates and will now be a regular feature at CPPS; allowing new teams a friendly and low cost entry into our sport.

Other events:

21st July: PSP event
6th October: 7 man event

F5 event date to be announced!

Thanks for looking!

Ainsley

Last edited:

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
That`s quite a considerable shift of dates and I know already It`s going to effect some of our teams ability to get those days off, I mean we`re near enough half way through the year already.

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi Bluey,

We've only just heard the news ourselves re the Millennium changes. We can only hope that the change (from August) will give people enough time to change any dates booked off. Our original August date also clashed with V Festival, so hotels in the area would have either been booked up or very expensive anyway, so hopefully this should be some light relief from that point of view. If you have any concerns, please don't hesitate to call me.

Ainsley

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
OK Mate Thanks anyway,
Question :- are you posting up the running list Please, or is this going to be a surprise on the day.

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I'm pretty sure he means July...