Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dc1 or dc2 pics up now

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com
I love the fact that 2 respected employees of Planet have opposing positions here.

My view

The marker in question has distinctly got a E1 Frame, Feedneck & LPR and as I cannot remember any changes in the body milling, I have to firmly side with Markie C.
If I remember correctly the E2 frame and the zero B board came out before the DC2 was released Q3 2004 with the new Dart LPR

I'd say drinks are on Nicky T

The e2 frame and the dc2 came out at the same time the zreo b board came out after the dc2 and e2 frame.

As the picture shows the dc1 is the nexus 2 or what ever you want to call it ( it is the picture so how can any one say it is the dc2 ?????? there is proof look at it )

the dc2 came with the intergrated snatch grip and all ther other fancey bits and had a planet on/off opps which you can see in the picture.

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
planeteclipse.com said:
Eclipse Nexus Cocker (Directors Cut 2) Black Jack
Now With Matching E2 Frame, Matching QEV's, Matching Eclipse LPR, Matching Eclipse On/Off Purge (Oops) and Mini Rail.

Back Order being taken NOW ! (ETA Currently: Late September)

http://web.archive.org/web/20070216092037/http://www.planeteclipse.com/folders/dataproduct/large/eNexusDC2Black.jpg
now with matching e2 does suggest it was sold with an e1 to me, but that may just be a wording issue

somedude on pbn said:
A DC1 has a normal E1 frame, E1 solenoid, and a Belsales LPR.
A DC2 has an E2, a custom milled frame with a built in snatch grip & beavertail, and a fully enclosed E2 solenoid.

Director's Cut was the name they gave to the new style of body milling. DC1 and DC2 are both "Director's Cut" because they have that same body milling. The 2 is because it's the newer version that comes with the E2. Also on the DC2 you get the new slick milled grip frame w/built in snatch grip/BT combo and the new Nexus LPR.
this was confirmed by jack as 100% true, markie looks to be getting a coffee

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
LOL - i can't believe that you bunch of saddo's spent so long debating this :p

It's been so long since i have seen either a DC1 or a DC2, that i am willing to revoke my earlier statement of it being a "DC2" to the sheer geekiness of Markie C, Robof9, DarkWarrior, Magic8ball and anyone else who i have neglected to mention ;)

How does this sound; next time you see me at a paintball event, bring proof of this thread and your log-in name and i'll buy you a brew ;)

Nicky T

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com

It's been so long since i have seen either a DC1 or a DC2, that i am willing to revoke my earlier statement of it being a "DC2" to the sheer geekiness of Markie C, Robof9, DarkWarrior, Magic8ball and anyone else who i have neglected to mention ;)

How does this sound; next time you see me at a paintball event, bring proof of this thread and your log-in name and i'll buy you a brew ;)

Nicky T
haha, nothing better to do on my days off, lol.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com

Nicky T
graceful in defeat.