Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dc1 or dc2 pics up now

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
So are there THREE Nexus cockers? Nexus, DC1, DC2?

Slightly confused as I have two at the moment, one which I assumed was a DC1 (E1, Nexus jewels milled into rear of body, squarer site rail) and a second blackjack which I assumed was a DC2 (with E1, Nexus jewels milled into front of body, sloping site rail.....basically identical to Matt Lace's).

The solenoid covers on both are the same (open), both have same LPR & QEVs etc.

Will post pics when I get home.

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com

Slightly confused as I have two at the moment, one which I assumed was a DC1 (E1, Nexus jewels milled into rear of body, squarer site rail) and a second blackjack which I assumed was a DC2 (with E1, Nexus jewels milled into front of body, sloping site rail.....basically identical to Matt Lace's).

the DC markers had nicer milling on the body - the back part was used as a template i reckon for the nexus ego.

the older "nexus " cocker wasnt as nice - as it didnt come with the "half moon" milling

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
the DC markers had nicer milling on the body - the back part was used as a template i reckon for the nexus ego.

the older "nexus " cocker wasnt as nice - as it didnt come with the "half moon" milling
Ah so there were three - cool, my silver/blue one must be the original Nexus.....which I have to say, I prefer to my blackjack DC1. :)

Anyone know what, if any, functional differences there are between the Nexus and DC1?

matt lace

Platinum Member
Feb 13, 2006
essex
thank you to everyone who has posted ive changed details in my classified thread but for some reason tilt wont change so before people say anything i have tried to change it thank you again to everyone

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk

Therefore you have a Nexus and a DC1 mate ;)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
dont think so

all nexus cockers were and still are, machines.

beautiful markers.
crying shame the price of them these days.
I know. I keep on dipping in and out of the scene - last time I played seriously they were an absolute top-drawer choice, so it was a bit of a shock to return to playing in Jan to find that markers which were £1k new could now be had for pennies and even then no-one wanted them. Madness.

But GREAT for returnees like me who can get some fantastic bargains if they don't mind having an 'unfashionable' marker. :)

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK