Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dead man walking :D

Greg k

Apr 6, 2016
I hate dead man walk!
I don’t think it should be allowed as if you can’t win by playing then what’s the point.
just my opinion

Reactions: agilep1 and G4z

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I hate dead man walk!
I don’t think it should be allowed as if you can’t win by playing then what’s the point.
just my opinion
I see no problem with this - particularly in a tournament.

If you are ignoring a player that isn’t acting dead but just being non aggressive, then you are not paying attention, and/or your team communications have failed.
When you are eliminated you are to raise your hand and leave the field as quickly as possible.

Someone walking slowly along the edge of the field without their hand up, and in the direction of your buzzer is a legitimate target

I’ve watched this happen at the Super5ives, and the deadman walking was heading away from the exit - he had a gun fault so rather than quit and fail his team, he walked up the side of the field and took the win at the buzzer.
(I was photographing and wanted to get pictures of him, but if I had done so then it could have brought attention to him)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Dead mans walk is fine if that how you want to try play against me. Just dont complain about overshooting. You negate that option if you try it.

One of the Keats brothers dead man walked my first team, when I was pretty fresh to tournaments. I was so furious I let it happen, I vowed to never let anyone just wander around the field! So far so good :)

Reactions: Greg k and Tom