Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dead mans walk

• Thread starter Tommy Gun-Nexus
  • Start date
Since we are on the topic of Dead Mans I would like to congratulate a team mate of mine for what has to be the ballsiest ever dead mans - Daz Lane from the Rushers did 2 dead mans walks in our final game of the Toulouse 7-man World Cup against Ground Zero, one of the best teams in the world.
Firstly he 'walks' to get to the corner baricade where he plays a blinder. Then as the pressure on him mounts he 'walks' again back towards the flag base. Before he makes the flag base one of GZ comes in, grabs the flag and (this was funny) then high-5s Daz saying 'Good game mate'. The GZ player then turns to run the flag back and Daz nails him in the back. Sadly the marshals are a little slow at this point and, even though Daz nails the second guy who shoots Daz back, the judges wipe down the guy and put Daz out.
I think this was the best games on field 2 all weekend and the crowd in the stands really enjoyed it.

Scutty

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
No Problem with DMW if you fall for it then it is your fault you should pay more attention to the game and not the 5.2 ft blonde stood on the sideline watching.

Mikez:eek:

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
Still it is good to watch a DMW pulled off really well. I've seen people do them in rec games but not in a tourney.

Mikez;)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Jeez Tyger, are you CIA?

How do you know I shoot an Angel, with a 12 volt revvie and staining paint......? I don't believe we met.....:D
Don't take anything I say too seriously though, I wouldn't dare telling the überrecballer how to do things, hats off to all those who promote paintball the way you (and some other well known figures) do.

Paul (fusionUK)

Need Nickname?!?!?!
Jul 9, 2001
Manchester UK
www.planettribes.com
I personally don't like the idea of DMW in tournament paintball, I know how much it pisses me off when I have been eliminated and go to walk off the field and still get shot. this will happen more and more if DMW becomes more common place.

Mikez

Jul 6, 2001
UK
I see what you mean because it is annoying when you get shot and have already been eliminated but i still think that if you are absolutly stuck then why not. Just try one if it works it works but if not tough sh!t. Simple as that. Dont anyone take this as a insult please. :)

Mikez