Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dead Space 2

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
The demo is up on xbox live and psn. I loved the first game and if the demo is anything to go by, the sequel will be brilliant.
Download it, turn the sound up and the lights out...

Reactions: Mudafunka

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
It's a horror 3rd person shooter. But with an actual story, and it's actually mega scary. Seriously, it made me jump on more than a few occasions. You should be able to pick up a copy of the first one for about a tenner, and it's well worth playing.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
It is a very clever and well constructed game, and one of the 1st on XBOX to make me shat myself repeatedly. There were a lot of other really neat features in Dead Space. The anti gravity zones where you go weightless are a good example. Trying to survive alien attacks while rotating through 360 degrees takes some practice.

Project F.E.A.R. was another game with a good jump factor.. gets at least 8/10 from me

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
mentioning loss of body functions isn't a good way to sell a product. :p Dead space was good, i hated those skull things that lived in dead bodies.
F.E.A.R was terrifying though! i HATE that little girl.

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
It's a horror 3rd person shooter. But with an actual story, and it's actually mega scary. Seriously, it made me jump on more than a few occasions. You should be able to pick up a copy of the first one for about a tenner, and it's well worth playing.
more scary then metro 2033 :) ?

Whytie

Aug 28, 2009
The first dead space was actually brilliant! Although, i never go to complete it cause i was scared that if i went any further in the game, i would actually **** my pants.
Anyone who hasnt played them, seriously needs to. It gets to the point where i actually need to listen to music while i play it, its that messed up.