Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dead Space 2

SabreWolf

Jan 25, 2005
Manchester
none
It's good then ?

Got the first one for christmas but not played it yet, if i enjoy it, then i'll get the next one but from your comment, it sounds cool :D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Cook$,

How do you rate the sequel on a scale of 1 to 10?
I'm only a couple of hours in at the moment, so will reserve judgement. Have you played the first one? It's definitely been easier having played the first one through and knowing a lot of the tricks, like not buying too many guns, trying not to panic, using kinesis properly, etc...

It's beautiful and the locations are gorgeous. Some of the set pieces are great and the newer tricks are good (like upgraded kinesis) There's also a horrifying little cutscene in a lift near the start.

It's off to a good start.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Yes I played original Deadspace last year, and thought it was a superb game

Will have to dig it out for a refresher before picking up the new one.

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
Almost finished it. I wish they showed more of the city, but it has all the clever methods of making you jump and trademark amazing scenery.

However, it's got absolutely nothing on Amnesia: The Dark Decent in the scare department. I'd dare anyone to play that through without screaming like a little girl.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Just started playing this last night. About half an hour in and already freaked out by the exploding vents, screams, random shadows! Seems to be playing the same as the first, which is no bad thing :) first is still one of my fave/most suprisingly good titles of recent times!

Dead Space seems to have evolved into the kind of series that Resident Evil should have, instead of the watered down no scare versions they have released over recent years...

AoB

AAAHHHHh thats a war cry!
Feb 20, 2011
Haverhill
Ye the guys did an amazing job on it. Great atmosphere, lighting, loud noises all work really well in scaring the poop out of you when there is nothing happening, but you know something can happen at any second :) I was disappointed that there weren't more huge bosses to fight. Really enjoyable game but once i finished it i didnt want to play it again :( as iv been there done that. Found some parts abit difficult to pass on Normal, god only knows what its like of the hardest difficulty.