Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Death at a UK paintball Centre?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
yeah people are gonna ignore the fact it wasn't strictly paintball related. it could be that the person in question had been arsing around and caused the structure to fall. maybe more will be revealed later but it isn't going to put paintball in a better light put it that way.

my thoughts are with the family

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Having the HSE investigate something like this aint a bad thing, becuase as long as the paintballing side of it was clear, this will be clearly documented.

Most accidents during paintball are people running into trees or falling over logs that kind of thing (ran into a tree myself once!), which is down to people and not the site. However, and a very big however, if the accident was cuased by a lack of proper construction or maintenance of a bunker or such like, this could paint the bad picture we so much fear.

We need to wait for the facts.....

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
My aunt is a H & S Inspector and she reckons that more than just that site may be closed if a full investigation is started as they will check to see if the same thing does not happen at other sites.

Sympathies to the familys :(

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
if it is the site in tean, i've played there, many years ago.

one of the best sites i've been to and very well run.
'No disrespect but the HSE dont give a $hit how good the site is, they only want to know if people are likely to get injured or not and since there was a death there (unconfirmed) they will go through it with a toothcomb and may even tell them to re-make the site over and over until they are completely satisfied with it, even loss of business cannot stop that'

Those were the exact words off my aunt when i said that nobody has had a problem with the site :(