Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

December CPPS/BOP events

Roland

Comrade Trogski
Jul 11, 2002
Eccleshall, Staffordshire
Visit site
I would like to add my thanks to Rich, the marshall's and the crew for a great days balling (except for the paint)!

Having been dragged out of a nice warm comfortable retirement home to a cold (-3), muddy field in the middle of nowhere I had a great time, I even managed to grab the flag once!

I might even be tempted out of retirement again if I can get my zimmer frame across the mud!

Roland

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I would like to add my thanks to Rich, the marshall's and the crew for a great days balling (except for the paint)!
You'll find it was probably the weather rather than the paint, that was causing the problems mate.

-3C can make your o-rings shrink, your lube not be all that luby and paint to become very fragile.

Makes a soup blender out of anyones gun. Even Jon Bonich had problems for about 10 minutes :eek:

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
A top day was had by my lads ,all reports were good:D sorry i couldn't be there myself Rich sounds like i missed a good day and i know this is a long shot but did any body catch on video ash shooting dave point blank on the forehead and they were on the same team :D:eek: