Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

December holmbush pump day queries

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
Pump walk on

Thanks to Ross and Neil for organising and Tiffer for persuading me to go! Well worth the trek and fun playing in the snow. Hope everyone got home OK after getting off the site. First time playing pump for over a decade and will definitely back again.
Cheers
Rich :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Yep another cracking day - first time I've played in snow for ages

Total was around 16-18 in the end due to a few wimp outs

Here's to another great pump season in 2010

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Twas a very good day, despite the cold! And the fun games were, needless to say, probably the most fun I've had for ages! Especially the three legged game. ;)

I heard there were some issues with the snow and some people not being able to get out. But I didn't hang around for too long, my little granny car got me out first time. :p

sponge10

myspace.com/londontigers
Jan 23, 2006
london
Visit site
Yes it was a really good day and i was the owner of the bmw and a big thank you to those that stayed and helped me get out of the car park,you were like a little team of huskie dogs pulling my car up that hill ;),again thanks and have a great christmas.

young matt

Oct 7, 2009
London
I'm lad we got you out to le sponge tooteth, no way were we leaving you there mate! A great days paintball nd capped off by the syncronised bwm pulling at the end:)
Thanks everyone for a great day's paintball and to Ross and Neil for organizing it all.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas and new year and see you all at the next pump day!!!

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Thank you to all who turned up to make this a great day!

Ross and Neil have both said it was a great day and are very much looking forward to the 2010 season. They wish you all a very happy Christmas and New Year.

The next pump day will be held on 17th January 2010 so we look forward to seeing you all there. Start time 10:00, arrival from 09:30 onwards.

Thank you again for all your continued support this year.