Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

decent marker wanted uk Fast & Reliable

day_k

Aug 15, 2007
hi everyone.

my little icon z gave up the ghost today an im starting to get into painball more. so i have about £160 to spend on a new gun and air.

im after a decent gun thats reliable and good for distance. im starting walk on days which is more like woody but i want to use it for tournament play so need it to be quick firing.

not to sure whats out there but could do with a bottle of air with it.

pretty much after a gun i can buy and start playin right away.
so be grateful of your advice and help

thanks

day_k

Aug 15, 2007
cheers dude. are they any good?

as u prob know icon z are a little gay but it was just hard to fire it straight an far. is that down to the cost of the gun?

thanks mate

day_k

Aug 15, 2007
yeah that looks a good one to me. well spotted ill give him a pm.

does that include that hopper thing on the top do u know?

are ions good? can you do the whole 15bps thingy. lol can u tell im new

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
well yer you can do 15bps thingy lol turn up and down the bps or change mode 15bps is hard to reach on semi tbh but im not sure about the hopper i think so drop him a pm asking if it does good hopper if it does mate also i wouldnt try selling on your icon z on here it wont sell.

day_k

Aug 15, 2007
na i wasnt going too lol. i think everyone has gone past that stage lol.

its a little broken too, the trigger doesnt work. dunno y tho :(

anyway time to move to air an somethin a bit more powerfull an one the shoots straight

:) i ve given that dude a pm so see what happens

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
barrel on ion peice of crap get a new 1 maybe a ul or go on sloth get a un1tech they are the sh!t £10 for fonrt and £5 for the back amazingly light and accurate for that price.

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
Also if you do get that and you feel daring, buy a QEV and install it, you will get more shots per fill on your air tank and better consistency (the gat will stay at the same velocity one shot after the other).

Iv fired a purely stock Ion and felt like breaking it over my knee by the end of the day :mad: The idea of this story is the more ups the ion has, the better ;)