Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

decent marker wanted uk Fast & Reliable

jknight15

I piss nitroglycerin
Feb 3, 2007
Cardboard box alongside M53
I dunno, you mite get around 7-8bps from a grav feed :eek:

I should mention that a pulse can pi$$ out paint at about 28bps into a marker :eek:

Nice one, now try finding an excuse to drag her to NQ :p;)

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
lol i had a dm4 mate and first time going paintball i used gravity sped hopper it couldnt keep up when i was ramping it just stops and you have to shake the gun to get the balls to feed.lol:D

day_k

Aug 15, 2007
that one is sold dudes, maybe i sound put up a wanted post for an 'ion' 'air' an 'hopper' do u think

day_k

Aug 15, 2007
hey dude yeah replied to you.

so does the gun you got for sale now really shoot out the balls. lol im not very technical am i lol.

looked at the pics does look nice but i am a little low on £ dam women, they really do suck the fun out of life sometimes lol

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
hey dude yeah replied to you.

so does the gun you got for sale now really shoot out the balls. lol im not very technical am i lol.

looked at the pics does look nice but i am a little low on £ dam women, they really do suck the fun out of life sometimes lol
oh yes, the t-board will chuck them out as fast as you need, the trigger is also very smooth.

Jason4bees

Cool Dude
Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
got to say though if your playing sup air tournys its semi 15 bps capped mate also if your going to buy the gun in my opionion its great other that the trigger get a vp sythe on it and your sorted it will be a sweet setup.
NO offence about the trigger arg.:)
I can get a guy to get you a vp sythe for £20 great deal best trigger.

arg1271

All the gear, no idea
Apr 6, 2006
Mooching round the 50, with the flag
got to say though if your playing sup air tournys its semi 15 bps capped mate also if your going to buy the gun in my opionion its great other that the trigger get a vp sythe on it and your sorted it will be a sweet setup.
NO offence about the trigger arg.:)

none taken fella, I just prefer the blade style as they suit me better, the bob long one is easier to install and setup as there's no springs or other gubbins...:)

day_k

Aug 15, 2007
cheers guys ill have a think.

mr bees you have been a great help and i must thank you :) my heads spinning with all this new stuff now lol.

thanks again everyone