Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Decent starter marker?!?!

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
If youre brave then have a look on the net and get a piranha G3 PRO TS. With postage it will set you back less than 150 quid as long as you dont get stiifed with import tax and duty. If you do then it will be an extra 30 quid.

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
If u choose a tippmann it will be the BIGGEST mistake u ever made. If u serious then got bit more money and get a cocker!!!!! or if u dont just remember dont get tippmann. Planet are doin a special offer on JT Excellerator 6.0

Y2chris99

pbnation 4 lyfe
May 2, 2002
Norbook Massive
Visit site
If u choose a tippmann it will be the BIGGEST mistake u ever made. If u serious then got bit more money and get a cocker!!!!! or if u dont just remember dont get tippmann. Planet are doin a special offer on JT Excellerator 6.0 5.0 are sold out

fuxup

JAGUAR XS
Sep 19, 2002
USA
Visit site
dont you think that perhaps they should chose there own marker after all im happy with a tippman but i dont plug it where as you obviously like cockers but what bout them???? After all you aint shooting there marker and nor am i .... ITS a bit like cars i drive a renault an the other half drives a nissan but neither of us tries to convince the other as to what car he/she should drive ITS ALL DOWN TO PREFERENCE and if you like blah blah marker then use IT