Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DELETE ALL IS SOLD

OHockaday

Banned
Mar 1, 2013
All is posted. Cant post the Rotor as I havent been sent any address to send it too. Im not a scammer. Ive been in the paintball scene a very long time and plenty of people know me. I havent had time to post it because of working away from home (which I didnt know I was going to be doing) also broke my toe which is irrelevant really.

PS money for Rotor has been sent back to the buyer

OHockaday

Banned
Mar 1, 2013
Also if you like. Secret Squirrel and Dangel.

If you both PM me your paypal Ill send you both over £20 for the delay.

Dangel

Jan 24, 2013
Also if you like. Secret Squirrel and Dangel.

If you both PM me your paypal Ill send you both over £20 for the delay.
Cool beans!!!
Could you also give me the tracking number, so I know when to expect the package! Cheers

Kdc1980

Jul 30, 2013
Hinckley
Come round if you like mate and collect the bottle. Would save me posting it. I have nothing to hide. I don't work at Hockaday Antiques I own it. Don't think I'd come on here to try and scam someone for a couple of quid. Like I said you'll all get your things. I've been to busy to post it at the moment.
Come round if you like mate and collect the bottle. Would save me posting it. I have nothing to hide. I don't work at Hockaday Antiques I own it. Don't think I'd come on here to try and scam someone for a couple of quid. Like I said you'll all get your things. I've been to busy to post it at the moment.
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/classifieds-guidelines.158858/