Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delete please

KENDY

Mar 9, 2011
Guiseley, Leeds
Hi is it just the marker you need or anything else, The reason I ask is I have a PM8 for sale (not to be confused with a - PMR 08) but I also have a Sly Profits mask and a Bottle and a hopper all for sale, I was considering putting them alltogther to make a bundle/package. all are listed separately at the moment,.
This link is the sale and there is a video of me shooting the marker attached.
The PM8 is a intermediate marker and shoots as well as Dye 9 /10 they were pulled off the market by dye cos nobody would pay £1000 + for the DM while the PM8 was on sale. I have spare o rings and manual for it. its a great maker and shoots smoothly. The mask is also in Olive which i only used twice and then not for a full day.

The bottle is in test until August this year and is fibre wrapped you can get it retested at Hpac then it will not need to be tested for another 5 years, Bottle has never been dropped and comes witha black proto cover and has always been kept in an empire bottle case.

Take look anyway and see what you think
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/kitbag-clearance-need-to-make-space.146261/
Thanks
regards Kendy

I Like Gummy Bears

One41 Jaguars
Feb 10, 2011
Hi is it just the marker you need or anything else, The reason I ask is I have a PM8 for sale (not to be confused with a - PMR 08) but I also have a Sly Profits mask and a Bottle and a hopper all for sale, I was considering putting them alltogther to make a bundle/package. all are listed separately at the moment,.
This link is the sale and there is a video of me shooting the marker attached.
The PM8 is a intermediate marker and shoots as well as Dye 9 /10 they were pulled off the market by dye cos nobody would pay £1000 + for the DM while the PM8 was on sale. I have spare o rings and manual for it. its a great maker and shoots smoothly. The mask is also in Olive which i only used twice and then not for a full day.

The bottle is in test until August this year and is fibre wrapped you can get it retested at Hpac then it will not need to be tested for another 5 years, Bottle has never been dropped and comes witha black proto cover and has always been kept in an empire bottle case.

Take look anyway and see what you think
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/kitbag-clearance-need-to-make-space.146261/
Thanks
regards Kendy
No , Only Need Gun Got Everything Else