Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delta Force contact details……

TRAfiddler

Feb 20, 2014
Please delete if not appropriate

Hello,
I’m tying to get hold of the contact details of the MD or current owners of Delta Force.
Ive searched these forums and found members who I think could help but I’m too new to be able to send a DM.
If there’s anyone out there that could message me info, it would be much appreciate.
many thanks
Ben

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
There’s an old thread here about them:

They aren’t very keen on being too identifiable, and may also use tactics such as Phoenixing various companies over time.

Delta Force are the sites, IPG International Paintball Games are the marketing & ticket sellers and UKPBA UK paintball association are the fake ‘representative body’ (Not or be confused with the UK paper boys association which is the union for paperboys and girls)

Jo Lycett had a little fun with IPG a while back :

(His researchers failed him because it is possible to buy full price IPG tickets on the internet, just pretty stupid to do so as even the most useless person on the internet can find normal rental prices online)

Jo Lycett identifies T Dog / Terence Gaw

Follow the name to some companies, follow the related names and also other companies that have been registered at the same address and you may find that there are a number of other leisure companies that relate to that address plus the Delta Force name has featured in their addresses…..