Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delta Force Queries

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
it is up to you but i went there ones and i will never came back... i have been in homewood.
they let me use my gun but i finish air and i just use their gun.
Do you mean holmewood?

Yea they said head and marker shots don't count be i use to shoot them in the head for a laugh plus it makes it hard to see :D

I'm off to delta force in Reading soon. They still use co2 but do allow you to bring all your own kit :D

Dfresa14

Jun 18, 2008
Rainham, Essex
Do you mean holmewood?

Yea they said head and marker shots don't count be i use to shoot them in the head for a laugh plus it makes it hard to see :D

I'm off to delta force in Reading soon. They still use co2 but do allow you to bring all your own kit :D
The initial poster was correct it is homewood, not holme.

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
Just my 2 cents, 2 pence, whatever:

Having marshalled at Delta Force (Billericay) recently (i.e. Saturday), I can give a few bits of info that I've picked up, certainly as applies to that site (can't say if it's the same elsewhere).

Own markers appear to be allowed, but only if they run on site approved CO2 bottles and are chronoed before the games.

Own goggles are permitted, with clear lenses only.

As far as I can tell, own hoppers can only be used with own markers. With regards own barrel, you might as well forget it (at least for the Juniperwood site). No player will necessarily recieve the same marker for each pair of games. All markers are handed back to marshals at the "gateway" to the safe zone and then just shoved back on the racks in no order - so anyone could get any marker each game.

Like I say, the above info is as it was on Saturday at Delta Force in Billericay, and other sites and different weeks may be different. I suspect not, given that bookings are managed centrally, but you never quite know. Best thing to do is ring and ask.