Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delta Force

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
I will have you know that delta force marshalls (well especially at leewood) work very hard, and for you to call them a waste of space, well words cannot describe to what I think of you at this moment in time. Also it is a bussiness, there purpose is to make money. If you dont want to pay there prices then dont go, but don't go calling delta force day light robbery because it isn't. They are making money, good for them, if you could do it im sure you would, but your not, and also the marshalls work hard and it is a more demanding job than you may think! So go be a marshall for a day then call us a waste of space. RANT OVER
I have never personally been to their site in Leewood so I cannot comment on whether they work hard or not, but I am aware that it can probably be quite a stressful job looking after so many people.

Good for them for making money, but they must make a lot of money so why can't they make a little less money and charge less for paint.

I think that sites such as delta force give paintball a bad name becuase of their steep prices, if the prices were lower then maybe more people would be willing to play more often and play paintball as a hobby rather than a few times in their life for a mate's stag doo.

Better prices, in my opinion, means more punters.
More punters, mean more people taking paintball to the next level and playing more than twice in their lifetime.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
the marshalls do work hard, they have to because they are always stretching them to their limits. When i played last, there was one marshall for all of us, he's going to have to work hard looking after 20 -30 people, but he's still going to be bollox because he can't allot enough time to each player who needs his help :confused:

It's not the marshalls themselves, it's the fact the company is a tighter than a badgers arse with paying for them.

Here's what i say, you get your 100 paintballs, take em out, take a timer which bleeps every minute, take one shot and wait till the next bleep. Your balls will last all day :)

PS. Does anyone want some DF VIP tickets :D

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Here's what i say, you get your 100 paintballs, take em out, take a timer which bleeps every minute, take one shot and wait till the next bleep. Your balls will last all day :)
Where is the fun in firing 1 ball/minute?

Correct me if I'm wrong but seems like a bit of a boring game.

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
I have never personally been to their site in Leewood so I cannot comment on whether they work hard or not, but I am aware that it can probably be quite a stressful job looking after so many people.

Good for them for making money, but they must make a lot of money so why can't they make a little less money and charge less for paint.

I think that sites such as delta force give paintball a bad name becuase of their steep prices, if the prices were lower then maybe more people would be willing to play more often and play paintball as a hobby rather than a few times in their life for a mate's stag doo.

Better prices, in my opinion, means more punters.
More punters, mean more people taking paintball to the next level and playing more than twice in their lifetime.

I totally agree, they're ****ing up our player base, because of their intelligence to get out there and market themselves. Unfortunately it's working and their wallet is growing. If you have to go give away your paint and be a commander to ensure your team wins it

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Well mate if they had 300 customers in the last time someone went, I am sure they don't need to see paintball expand anymore. Most paintball sites for the woods across the country charge £6 / 100. If you think that is step go on M.O.P web site and look at the costs they charge in Scotland !!

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Well mate if they had 300 customers in the last time someone went, I am sure they don't need to see paintball expand anymore. Most paintball sites for the woods across the country charge £6 / 100. If you think that is step go on M.O.P web site and look at the costs they charge in Scotland !!
If there wasn't such a steep price, then the number Rec-ball players would increase and I've been told from highly trusted sources, that this could make UK paintball much better.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
I said they did not need any more customers. Rec ball players make paintball sites next to no money compared to puters. Rec ball players make Big Day games a success but Big day days take a lot of time to organize and a lot to run, hence why the sites that do them have one or two a year. But go to most woodland sites you will find that they do a walk on day. Cost around a tenner and you bring your own paint.

God I remember the old days when sites could not get paintballs for less than 4 - 5 p each . Thats when it use to cost money !!

Lets compare paintball cost to anything else full day on site adverage player spends no more than £45 for a full of fun.

How much for a few hours quad biking ?

Go carts?

Clay pigeon shooting ?

Laser tag ?

scuba diving ?

What ever you choose to do as an aventure adrenaline sport you'll get stung for it.

If you ran a Delta Force and you made good money week after week would you discount the ball for Rec ballers or make the money ?

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
i am going to a site in london which i wont name ( going with people from work) and they charge £8 for 100 balls.

yer its not cheap but its london for gods sake everything is more expensive there!! mind you the charge £7 per 100 if you buy 500 or more.

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
I said they did not need any more customers. Rec ball players make paintball sites next to no money compared to puters. Rec ball players make Big Day games a success but Big day days take a lot of time to organize and a lot to run, hence why the sites that do them have one or two a year. But go to most woodland sites you will find that they do a walk on day. Cost around a tenner and you bring your own paint.

God I remember the old days when sites could not get paintballs for less than 4 - 5 p each . Thats when it use to cost money !!

Lets compare paintball cost to anything else full day on site adverage player spends no more than £45 for a full of fun.

How much for a few hours quad biking ?

Go carts?

Clay pigeon shooting ?

Laser tag ?

scuba diving ?

What ever you choose to do as an aventure adrenaline sport you'll get stung for it.

If you ran a Delta Force and you made good money week after week would you discount the ball for Rec ballers or make the money ?
I have to say a few good things about delta force, they tend to have more newer and cleaner things like toilets etc and their areas of play are great but well yeah...
I disagree.

The fields are quite good, but overused. Behind every bunker there was a four inch puddle because so many people had been jumping into it, if you want a good woodsball site, go to OTE on congleton.

For £45 out a site such a delta force, you will get in wit your 100 balls, then about another 300. At OTE you can get over 1000 (and your walk-on fee) paintballs for that much.

And at many other woodsball sites, you can get in for a walk-on fee of around £15-£25 then also bring your own paint which could be as cheap as £15/box.