Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delta Force

one sexy beast

young gunz
Jun 15, 2006
norwich
if they are so good

why did delta force spend 2 week selling tickets for a site they didnt even own in norwich at the start of the year. they spent 2 weeks in the mall in norwich selling tickets for there new site in plumbstead road that they said was opening soon till the real owner SKIRMISH had to complain and trading standards had to kicked them out of the mall.
wasnt even as if delta force has a site near by essex in the nearist one 90 miles away.
and the new owner of the site in plumbstead road even let all the people that had bought tickets from delta force use them at the site.
so i would say well done delta force you did a lot for you name (NOT)
and me and some of the others that bought tickets from you will never trust you again.

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
moderator please move this thread

this thread started off as a purge to get paintballs into delta and has evolved into thread, slaggng them off, would this best be in the speak your brains section, as this forum is for rec ball and scenarios etc:confused:

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
this thread started off as a purge to get paintballs into delta and has evolved into thread, slaggng them off, would this best be in the speak your brains section, as this forum is for rec ball and scenarios etc:confused:
Even though I thinkl Delta Force is a pretty shi**y site, nutz is right, this should be deleted or moved, or just the posts delelted that have nothing to do with smuggling in paint :rolleyes:

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Why would delta force even consider reducing it's prices if week after week it has 300 people in ? If people stopped booking and paying the fees and paint prices it might reduce them. But if there is not a need to run rec ball players days then why would they if they can make cash of normal punters.

As for over heads my site has a drive into it that people park there cars on and I bet no one even thinks about it when they do. But that drive took 1600 tons plus of gravel to put in at £7.10 a ton plus vat ! That does not include the Jcb hire and numerous of things like the expense of removing trees etc. So for drive to get you into the site which no off you would even think about, cost around £20,000. But I bet no one would even think this unless they had no where to park !!

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
sympathy mate

i agree with the anti-delta, it costs me ****te loads of cash to develope my site some 60k over three years, then they sell it cheap in the shopping malls and precincts, mislead peeps, then rip them off, we all agree here, some of the posters on this thread are trying to save some cash by smuggling balls, which is the burden of all sites, this thread does need moving for further debate, im sure this can be resolved, the delta/ballistic/ministry issues can be solved if all the sites pool together:cool:

tom.h

Sep 18, 2006
i agree with the anti-delta, it costs me ****te loads of cash to develope my site some 60k over three years, then they sell it cheap in the shopping malls and precincts, mislead peeps, then rip them off, we all agree here, some of the posters on this thread are trying to save some cash by smuggling balls, which is the burden of all sites, this thread does need moving for further debate, im sure this can be resolved, the delta/ballistic/ministry issues can be solved if all the sites pool together:cool:
i totally agree ;)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
I understand and agree with most of the stuff people are saying on here, even the pro-delta prices and some comments made by Shadlad as I can't even imagine what sort of cost a site would cost to set up.

But like Nutz said, this isn't the right category to be slagging delta force off, if you would like to continue, feel free to make a new thread in Speak your brains or wherever you think is most suitable but this thread was created to ask for assistance on smuggling in paintballs, and nothing about pro/anti delta force nevermind what certain individuals think about it.

nutz

Banned
May 22, 2002
www.swatuk.com
agree

I understand and agree with most of the stuff people are saying on here, even the pro-delta prices and some comments made by Shadlad as I can't even imagine what sort of cost a site would cost to set up.

But like Nutz said, this isn't the right category to be slagging delta force off, if you would like to continue, feel free to make a new thread in Speak your brains or wherever you think is most suitable but this thread was created to ask for assistance on smuggling in paintballs, and nothing about pro/anti delta force nevermind what certain individuals think about it.
this does need addressing, a lot of site owners have suffered, but this needs a mod or admin to move this to the right place, im sure that site owners that have posted here are suffering from the bull that the delta ethos has burdened them, im sure if the masses revolt we can make this a more independant site operator (as is the industry) is, sole operator and not a maccies way of controlling the paintball in the uk, please admins move this thread;)