Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delta Force

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
like the guys say if you dont like it dont go!!! simple as.

like ive posted b4 im going to site in london its not cheap for paint but im going with some work mates and its for the day only so im not moaning..... we can even take our own markers but use there paint!!

Statch83

in2deep-paintball.co.uk
Well the site i go to often give us a discount because we come allot and have our own kit. and before you say punter shooter or whatever we don't go to shoot punters, we go because it's fun and friends who don't have thier own kit come with us to see what it's like and most of the time i end up shooting a tippmann because my gatz have a strange way of always dying on me :p.

but yeh my local site charges 20 quid for 500 which is resonable and theyre. and at the momment a local team has made a deal with the site and is building a sup' air field whitch will hopefully encourage punters to bring it to trhe next level.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
Paintball sites in the States also have such costs to meet. So why are they handing out Ions and selling paint at reasonable prices. Perhaps their long term business plan is much more thought out than the UK's get rich quick method.

If I owned a site I would rather have one person attend approx every three to six months paying £30 per 2000 balls than having that person come once a year and pay £50+ for 1000 balls for them never to return.

It takes a lot of investment to attract new customers but very little to retain them.

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
Paintball sites in the States also have such costs to meet. So why are they handing out Ions and selling paint at reasonable prices. Perhaps their long term business plan is much more thought out than the UK's get rich quick method.

If I owned a site I would rather have one person attend approx every three to six months paying £30 per 2000 balls than having that person come once a year and pay £50+ for 1000 balls for them never to return.

It takes a lot of investment to attract new customers but very little to retain them.
£30 per box are you insane! Sites would not be able to charge that, they would never be able to run, no matter how long your long term there bussiness plan was. Even if they did set up a long term business plan at tjose prices, thats very risky, meaning if they dont get the huge colume of customers they will need at those prices, there screwed, therefore going out of bussiness, and therefore the business of paintball loosing another cash provider for the paint companies. Also do you realise how many boxes of paint companies like delta force buy. I will tell you, its alot! Where would paintball companies be without such mass ordering of paint, do you think selling paint at tournaments can help them stay a float alone? Delta force gives money to company x and company x can spend more money on developing tournament gear alike. And lets face it if big companies increased there orders, tournment paint prices may even fall. So everyone stop whining now, this subject must have been covered a million times (maybe slightly less im not sure), so let this be the last. One more thing if you cant afford it get a job.

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
£30 per box are you insane! Sites would not be able to charge that, they would never be able to run, no matter how long your long term there bussiness plan was. Even if they did set up a long term business plan at tjose prices, thats very risky, meaning if they dont get the huge colume of customers they will need at those prices, there screwed, therefore going out of bussiness, and therefore the business of paintball loosing another cash provider for the paint companies. Also do you realise how many boxes of paint companies like delta force buy. I will tell you, its alot! Where would paintball companies be without such mass ordering of paint, do you think selling paint at tournaments can help them stay a float alone? Delta force gives money to company x and company x can spend more money on developing tournament gear alike. And lets face it if big companies increased there orders, tournment paint prices may even fall. So everyone stop whining now, this subject must have been covered a million times (maybe slightly less im not sure), so let this be the last. One more thing if you cant afford it get a job.
Im not insane and if you spent about as much time thinking about what i said as what you did in replying then you too may think its not a bad idea. Your reply even backs my thoughts in regards to the benefitting of tourney ball so what misinformed point are you tying to make?

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
Im not insane and if you spent about as much time thinking about what i said as what you did in replying then you too may think its not a bad idea. Your reply even backs my thoughts in regards to the benefitting of tourney ball so what misinformed point are you tying to make?
My point's are in the post if you care to read! But also if long term business plans are MORE profitable then why arn't the larger companies using them?

Flint

Sep 18, 2006
Oxford
Im afraid he's right, you did ask for it. There are a hell of a lot of costs in running a site, and a site has to make its money, most weeks, in just two days over the weekend! Right now £6 per 100 is average, you shouldnt complain. If your shooting too much hunting punters then go with a pump!!!

johnmassive

Spitfire Factory
Sep 5, 2004
Ion Noob
I have done and it weeped irony. Just because a company is a large recball company doesnt mean they have good business acumen.

Rainbow, no as per what Jimothy says. Plus all threads on p8nt descend into chaos.