Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

desperate now so down 2 an insane price!!!

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i dont think youll find it is tinytim... why would he create two users before one got banned??? unless he expected it to happen; but i doubt it...

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Maybe it's not him - I don't know. But this does sound like yet another "lets try and piss off the p8ntballer forum members".

Remember - if something sounds too good to be true...

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
yeah... but in all fairness, second hand prices are pretty damn good, and if we go by your logic, we can't trust anyone till they've posted 1000 times... would you trust me if i sold something??? :confused: or do i not have enough posts or respect?

snoozlecracker

Platinum Member
Oct 5, 2005
welshpool
Visit site
Just checked his previous posts and apparently its all sold to deant
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=60937

also is his name Sam or Josh??? and he will only reply to txt's???

ok. Wrexham....north wales. (near chester)....my mobile number is 07967922976 i will only reply to txts not voice calls.thanks.Josh

and
i tried 2 sell this kit b4 and had some difficultes with it on my half and did not get bak in touch with the buyer i apoligise!!
im looking 4 colections but i am willing 2 meet half way!!
thanks 4 your time,
samuel

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Fish said:
yeah... but in all fairness, second hand prices are pretty damn good...
Not that good dude :eek:

And I would only buy off people who have gone platinum and have some positive feedback (or that I know personally). So, I probably wouldn't buy off you - nothing personal - it's the same for everybody (already been stung you see).

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
yeah, thats fair enough, im off to send this cheque in a min... see if i get stung or not; mainly now because i want to settle the argument about this guy.

i dont know about prices, ive only really bought new before, i may have been playing for years, but i've only been looking into second hand stuff recently... :eek:

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
if there is any thing you are not sure about or if it is convienient do cash on collection. meet at a tournie or go through friends!
there are people on this forum I would give my bank details to others pehaps not! even that have 100's of posts!