Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

desperate now so down 2 an insane price!!!

snapster

Banned
Dec 22, 2005
middle of no where
Visit site
soldto slim his was the best time to pick up and yea snoozlecracker can come and valdite the kit or better still he can do that as well as any 1 else with msn can have a look on a webcam!! and cowface i do apologize but not going on msn at 10 is not such a crime i apoligize none the less!!! chers
sam i am jus clearing things up now it is my account {sams} but my brother uses it as well!! i still apologize 2 deant but i didnt get in touch with him after i said it was sold tho him cant apologize enuf about that but i lost out on potentianly alot more money as well, that little dilema is what made me put he price down to utter madness!!! ill b on msn 2 nite if any of u r intrested in looking at the kit jus for validation purposes!!! it has been sold 2 slim if he is still intrested in the lot!!!! thank u,
samuel jones

crumpler

BEorangeD
Oct 24, 2005
Norfolk
Visit site
Raffles said:
Not that good dude :eek:

And I would only buy off people who have gone platinum and have some positive feedback (or that I know personally). So, I probably wouldn't buy off you - nothing personal - it's the same for everybody (already been stung you see).
i see where your comin from but thats a lil harsh dont you think? i mean im not Plat member and because of that i dont have a feedback thread but i can bet there are lots of people on here that will say im a good dealer and dont rip people off. Myabe we should just all become plat members, but then if you think about it even being Plat you could rip somone off. pay £30 (i think) then lie about having say a 06ego and try to sell it for £600 then you have made £570 easily, every thig has a floor its just having the trust like Mr Fish, myself and plently other people on here.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
sorry, different thing, i was talking in relation to us trusting the seller tinytim (now banned but returning under a different user name im guessing) and how i was trusting him and was just telling the guys above (mainly raffles) that ive sent the money and am waiting for my lens now... sorry for the confusion and i dont wnat this to be construed as hijacking this thread... :D

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Crumps - but you have positive feedback from friends of mine - so that counts :).

Fish - I hope you are right - and I am wrong. If I am - I will admit it - time will tell.

Snapster - likewise, if I am wrong about you then I will publicly apologise - forgive me for being a sceptic - but there are a lot of 'scammers' out there at the moment.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
i hope im right; not just as i love being correct :p but because its my well earned money at stake... least im not buying something excessively expensive :D