Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

desperate now so down 2 an insane price!!!

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
time for a grovely apoligy raffles:D :D :D
collected yesterday all kit in good condition and everything that was there that was listed! Good seller!!!!!!!:D :D :D

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raffles
Not that good dude :eek:

And I would only buy off people who have gone platinum and have some positive feedback (or that I know personally). So, I probably wouldn't buy off you - nothing personal - it's the same for everybody (already been stung you see).

i see where your comin from but thats a lil harsh dont you think? i mean im not Plat member and because of that i dont have a feedback thread but i can bet there are lots of people on here that will say im a good dealer and dont rip people off. Myabe we should just all become plat members, but then if you think about it even being Plat you could rip somone off. pay £30 (i think) then lie about having say a 06ego and try to sell it for £600 then you have made £570 easily, every thig has a floor its just having the trust like Mr Fish, myself and plently other people on here.

I was thinking that.

Front_Runner

~Team Overdrive~
May 19, 2006
Northants
You cannot always base a good/bad seller on his or her feedback or posts. The best way is referals i.e friends who you know either through a team or you have played with them before. This way its fairer. Im not saying i would trust some guy with no rep, as i would be a little wary. But its sad what its come down to, not being able to trust our own sort.
Anyway, like someone said earler i have people i trust implicitly on here and would trust them to look after my money or my marker. I.e Fish, he's a good lad :)

*climbs down of soap box*

My 2 cents...

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Whoops - forgot all about this - doh!

Sam - I hereby publicly apologise to you.

This is what this classifieds has reduced me to. So much so, that I have effectively stopped buying stuff off people I don't know or haven't had dealings with before (my bank manger - aka the missus - loves me at the moment).

The 'problem' with your post was that it was VERY cheap. Hence the 'scam alarm' started ringing. But, I am glad for you and Slim (jammy git) that it all worked out.

Good luck...
Andy