Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo Accademy Sunday 13th of October

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
as far as i know the orracle and ergo regs are identical other than cosmetics.

But the ergo stylre WGP regs are FAR easier to adjust, because the alen key lug is located at the bottom of the reg, making it possible to adjust when the gun is gassed up. and without too mich fiddling (not that you would so such a thing henry?!!?)

Where as the stock reg has to be dismantled to do the same job.

As to "self adjusting", never heard of such a thing. Thats why ive got my nifty inline gauge.

I know tiny will say i dont know LOTS & LOTS about cockers (and hes probably right) , but i know what i know. and i hope that helps.

if you need more info, Dangerous Brian is definatley the man to talk to. Or ring belsales, and speak to either him, or Steve Belsales himself. (01252 345484)

Billy & Henry

I'm not having a go at yeah mate. You may know a lot about cockers, but in my opion (& this is my opion & i can't speak for anybody else). I Think, that you have only just scratched the surface when it come's to cockers. I have seen many people fiddle for years & years with cockers & still F+*k them up. i.e Tilley (sorry mate, but u do).

I conmend you for trying, god i took 1 look & ran for the hills.

But i have learnt in my 6-7 yrs i can't really remember how long,
how to set up a cocker, which is very reliable, with low maintance.

Henry:What i would do Henry, now this is what i would do, peoples opions differ. Is stick a WGP reg on it, don't know whats its called, the one like mine, Russ & Buffs old cocker. Which u just slap on the front. As long as you have your air system set up right u won't have any problems. They sick them on brand spanking new Evos, so u can't go to wrong.

Now the regs that u adjust, (have a little grub screw on them) r fine when they r working. But i have seen people have complete nightmares setting them up & also when they when its a gone down.

Now mine which is what I call self adjusting (me that is),
Can handle pressure fulxuations. I've only had to change the o'rings once in it, & you did it Billy!!!!!

Now i've been playing & marshalling for over 10 years now, I have run site's etc etc. I know a lot about paintball, but there r a lot of people that know much more than me. To be honest i switched of a long time ago to the majority of bits that have come out to the paintball market, talking about paintball markers & fiddling with them, r the most boring thing i can think of.

I just want to play against anybody from the best to the worst, with as less hassle as possible.

Now u dunnit i've done a serious post.:D :D :D :D

How

Back for good
Jul 1, 2002
Bucks
actually it revolves around me henry. Why dont you go on an autococker course so that you can learn how to maintain it withoutbreaking it 50,000,000 times.

Henry.B

London Hope #73
Jun 9, 2002
Amersham
you?

oh i thought maybe not regs but i'm sure the world does not revolve around u, maybe harlen tho lol. and i'm gonna take good care of my nu babies. mmmmm.............autococker......mmmmm.............dark led.

chris tells me matrixes apart from having ****ty effieciency outshoot cockers in range and accuracy and angels, in rof. ask liz'zzz husband he has 1.

nitey nite i'm tired:eek:

wgp reg?

Originally posted by Henry.B
so does that mean the ergo reg doesn't self adjust? cuz it is made by wgp too.
by selfadjust do u mean reg adjusts itself? if you do the no, wat'd be the point?

both standard and ergo wgp regs can be adjusted, its a bit easier on the ergo, but theres more to go wrong on em

that answer yuh?

oh, and cheers for the plug Robinator, :)

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
Re: wgp reg?

Originally posted by DangerousBrian

by selfadjust do u mean reg adjusts itself? if you do the no, wat'd be the point?

both standard and ergo wgp regs can be adjusted, its a bit easier on the ergo, but theres more to go wrong on em
YAY i was right about something.

theres always a first time i guess