Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo Accdemy 23rd of june

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Well @ least you managed to break free for yesterday to train with us, you should come down again cos your marker is sweeeeeeeeettttt as :D Oh and your not a bad player :p

Gental men?

um do either of you fit that desciption.

I think not.

Steph is my team mate and worderfull freind and both of you should be honered to be allowed to breath the same air let alone talk to her.

If you are very nice and sweet I will re introduce you to her, she was the female marshal at our last torney.

Yup the really pretty blonde with the large gravity defying assets
and you are both really rude and unworthy of such a fine female let alone a girly paintballer!

And yes of course she drinks pints;)

Famine one definative word Bex

I rest my case

see you soon mate and good luck sunday ok

peace love hugs sparklie surounded by hot looking mates:p

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
Ta m8 ur not so nad urself!

Lol i am known for my drinking habbits! Not all good i can assure but i know im safe when sparklies around!
:p
Im sure i will see you all on sunday hangover and all after a night of travelling and partying with my fellow chickballer! Cant believe im haulin my ass ova again heheheh u know i love to really!
;) :p
hugs and kisses
steph xxx

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
Hiya!

Hiya all! Sorry Sparklie...been away and only just realised Academy is next weekend. Unfortunately i'm already booked to work at my site both Sat & Sun so i won't be able to boost the girlpower this time. Do you have a date for the next one yet? Im going to write it in blood on my calendar and make sure i come along!!! Say it's soon!!!

Lol guppy chick

Ok for guppy and every one else next accademy is Sunday 21st of july :D

I really am truly looking forward to it guppy we will meet up some time some were and soon and I can think of worse venues than my site.

Lots of free tea in mugs not tacky plastic mugs and cookies all that plus great ball superb atmosphere yup you just gota do it chick:)

Accademy is once a month always on a sunday and normally 3rd in the month.

Simon not all girls / ladies are anti paintball some of us are lovley and paintball freindly bex prime example.

Is that not right jamie?

one of the chicks

Dec 5, 2001
Lincoln
hehehe!

MY revenge on tiny will be sweet! lmao:p aye aye partner incrime have you set up the 'PLAN?' lol.
Stupid fcukin colleges, stupid unts av gon on a trip wi out me, so im on P8ntballer all cay! cmon!
See you all sunday and i wont be able to attend next accademy! Im travelling to sunny spain:D ;) :p hehehehe#
will c u all there
Hugs and kisses
steph

Steph and sparks playin a game of whoop ass!!:D :)

Hello

Hiya Folks:cool:

What are you lot going on about? I go away for 1 w/e & you have all gone mad.

Dave: Steph was the lass at the tourney, who can talk more than Billy, yes there is someone, who was on her knees & good with zips!!!

Steph:And what little sceme have you got in that little head of yours????

And for all those lads that where is Pourtagal. Avantgard, now thats one team i would love to play with.

:D