Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DIABLO BLAZE Q's

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
ok heres whats happening,im going down to my local to play some paintball this sat and i will be taking my own p/balls,the site gun that they useisthe tippmann 98 (i asume its stock) and i was wondering if the diablo blaze p/ball would work?.cos i dont want to keep breaking every ball i shoot.lol.no one would.
so what will happen if i use diablo blaze?,good,bad things?
and alsowhat are your opinions on the paintball itself,good, bad?

thanks

dan:)

JanSolo

I still suck
Jul 7, 2001
Leamington Spa
Visit site
1. tippmans are gentle on paint. Site paint is usually fine.
2. Blaze is good for nearly all markers. I've never had a bad batch
3. Be careful. Most sites wont let you bring your own paint. The paint is where they make their money.

Jan.

Coran

Admirer of Nick T's hair
Jul 16, 2001
East Grinny, UK!
www.bullswood.com
Blaze is supposed to be the toughest of the Diablo range but even that is not a guarantee. We used Blaze at a tourny this weekend and had problems with barrel bursts all day, even with Impulses (no, the barrels weren't to tight! Just really fragile paint!).

Ball size may also be an issue. If the ball is too small for the Tippman barrels you may get accuracy and range problems.

The site will be buying in paint that is suitable for it's markers but ask the site if you can bring your own. Take money to buy site paint just in case yours causes problems. Cover all your angles dude!

dannyp16uk

Nov 2, 2001
peterborough, england
Visit site
dont worry

dont worry guys ive already rang ahead and you can bring as many p/balls as you want for 5 pound all i have to worry about now is if the paint will work or not
hope it does or im really in the poo(cant say s*it )(opps just did)
anyway
anyone else with opinions

dan:)