Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo or Zap???

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Buddha 3
you mean it's the Zap paint that'll be bouncing off of me like there ain't no tomorrow at Mayhem time, and your butt'll be brightly colored after people start throwing that cool@$$ Diablo Hellfire at your bunker.........:D

I ain't afraid of you, you Splatmaster toter!
Splatmaster toter? Thats all I need anyway. Bring the hellfire!!! I will bring the kryptonizer and we will see what happens. Sponsorship causes wars as everyone can see!!! You are afraid Jay. You just don't know it yet:D

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

Originally posted by Gee - Team No Hope
:D Remember if you see a player sponsored by zap aiming at your balls, just get up and walk.
After all, whos (balls) will break first :eek:
You can diss em all you want but the fact remains that they are saving us over 3,000 pounds a year by giving us free paint and it ROCKS!!!. I think you guys have been shooting too much Zap practice paint. It is supposed to be hard so punters aren't breaking balls every 2 seconds crying the whole day about there gun not working b/c paint is pouring out the end of their barrel. Try the Zap pro performance. NICE!!! :D :D Don't get me wrong, Diablo makes great paint and I have used it in the past. Now I use zap and I am very glad to be shooting it. Diablo has a tendancy to be dimpled and not round coming out of the box. My experience with Zap is it is always round and smooth. Plus the pro perfromance is cheaper than hellfire. Try the pro perfromance and then decide. It rocks. :D

I have said my piece;)

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Ofcourse it'll be round and smooth! It's a freakin' marble after all!
Heehee, I get the last word, cos you said you've said your piece, and so you've forfeited your right to respond!!! :D
You are such a child:rolleyes:

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Hey, I'm still young, only 136 years old.......:p
But don't you just love arguing this way?
Truth is, I've personally had the best experiences with Diablo paint. But I have to say that I always get it factory fresh, and lovingly handled, so it's bound to be great paint. But if a company other than Diablo would give me paint, then that would be what I was shooting (I'm pretty sure that goes for most, if not all of us).

Peace!

Buddha 'Turning tricks for sponsorship' 3

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Whilst everyones talking about paint, anybody know what the best bore size to use with diablo blaze? I use a mag and have no problems with Diablo. I havent used zap so cannot really compare.