The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo or Zap???

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Jezus Christ!

I only wanted to know which paint poeple thought was better. I didn't realise you guy's would make the whole damm thing last three pages and you know what makes it worse.........I STILL DON'T KNOW WHICH PAINT TO BUY!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot guy's!

I am biast but Zap leaves huge nasty bruises for weeks My diablo is all ways good. Adrian is wonderfull and I winge like hell if it's not.

Yes you do get good and bad batches and that awful week or two when the weather changes and as always all the winter paint is in the states so our breaks like mad.

Diablo have just released "Warped Blaze" I think we were the first in the country to shoot it and it was totally Brilliant it's also part of their winter gel range.

Paint is seasonal and has more or less gelitine ect depending on the season. Just to confuse you all the more.

If you chose Diablo you can't go wrong with blaze get it from a reliable supplier store it correctly and your in bussiness.

Just for the record we have had a site full of customers with out a bounce all day on many occasions. Flat spots are few and far between. Usually are due to the age or storage of the paint.

Just like the man said try it if you don't like it don't shoot it;) :) :cool:

"Q""

Feb 8, 2002
Holywell Row U.K.
Visit site
Hey sparklie chick.................when am i gonna have some of your famous baked goods.....we met at the apoc get together about a month ago........are u goin to the indoor?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Jezus Christ!

Originally posted by rob_evanson
I only wanted to know which paint poeple thought was better. I didn't realise you guy's would make the whole damm thing last three pages and you know what makes it worse.........I STILL DON'T KNOW WHICH PAINT TO BUY!!!!!!!!! thanks a lot guy's!
Hey hey! No need to get upset, after all, we ARE trying to help...:D
As you can see, there are as many opinions as there are people (although if you count it like the posts were votes, Diablo would get the most votes).
Like it was said, try out several brands, and see which works best for you.

Peace.