Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

diamond wars at npf

Joe Ellis Jr

Jun 22, 2015
been a few times, can be fun, easy to understand game only one spawn point each so it does get to be a bit of a stalemate as you cannot spawn behind the lines like you can do at some other games. but is always gets good numbers so if you just want to shoot paint there is always a target but not much stratergy needed

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Diamond wars is npf' walkon, but is more of a scenario walkon with the theme, running score etc

I haven't played a standard diamond wars so can't comment on what is in the extra effort for the money, but I do play paintfest which is the annual big game long weekend
Diamond wars features as the paintfest Sunday big game

Paintfest is well worth the money, doesn't include paint in the main price (which normal diamond wars does) and you buy paint from the paintfest traders

Note that I am paintfest biased, I know the people and we're involved by running a side game in the paintfest weekend

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
the diamond wars monthly games are there walk on event at walk on prices paintfest is there annual event with around 800 players and north v south is more around the 1800 player mark at the moment

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Like all places, numbers come down to weather.

If it's heavy rain, less players. Nice sunny day lots of players but more social (so it seems to me)

Last one I played was the November game and they did it on a smaller scale/field, and I found it rubbish compaired to the large open field they normally used.

Yes it can be more expensive than other walk-ons, but I still like it.

I went to Diamond Wars last year more than my local site and its just a nicer site and more players.

This year a new job with strange shift patterns means less chance of me getting to a Diamond Wars.

crumpet86

Mar 9, 2016
It's great fun.. Scenarios are brilliant and plenty of objective.. Plus free tea and coffee