Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diamond Wars

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
No matter what happens, I'm sure it's gonna be a great day. And dont worry Welshey, you will get over the sadness of being so close, yet losing it all in the final round..........

:D

Lets just have fun. (Might make that my new motto)

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Alexis I have a feeling you can change sides on the day ;-) You'd be more than welcome on the USDE!

This goes for anyone else who fancies shooting some fools wearing red and leopard print!

oh nearly forgot USDE USDE USDE!!!!!
ElGreek you dare and I'll make it my personal mission along with a few friends to hunt your sorry ass down.........

:mad:

Love ya really big man

Alexis Jones

Aug 14, 2012
Northants
ElGreek you dare and I'll make it my personal mission along with a few friends to hunt your sorry ass down.........

:mad:

Love ya really big man
Wow wow wow lol. I would not change as i am loyal as a dog (also like being on the winning side ;)) but if you think you and a few friends (pffft they dont exist :whistle:) can hunt me down. You are very mistaken, have you never seen Rambo :sneaky:

Reactions: GodForbid

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Wow wow wow lol. I would not change as i am loyal as a dog (also like being on the winning side ;)) but if you think you and a few friends (pffft they dont exist :whistle:) can hunt me down. You are very mistaken, have you never seen Rambo :sneaky:
I do have friends, it's just that only I see them...... :cry:

Rambo or First Blood????