Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

did my new backup marker just replace my main marker

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Off-topic I know, but it's interesting that Foot & McLovin - previosuly staunch Vanguard supporters - now appear to have moved to Eclipse whips.
Are we not allowed to change our minds??

Sponsorship deal do expire and the team choose to try something different. Nothing against Vanguard just the way things go

There are still plenty of UK teams using vanguard

Jul 9, 2011
Of course you are allowed to change your mind.

I mention it because you and Foot are respected forum members and long-standing users of the Vanguard brand.

I'm not alleging that anything is about to happen about the brand. After all, now Frank has taken over, what can go wrong?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Off-topic I know, but it's interesting that Foot & McLovin - previosuly staunch Vanguard supporters - now appear to have moved to Eclipse whips.

The team and I have worked with Vanguard for the past 2.5 years and I felt the time was right to move.
Vanguard make good markers, they do need more care than other brands, and maybe that the apeal?

But I will still will be able to help anyone out with a Vanguard marker as im sure Mclovin would aswell.

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Ok

Sorry if my last reply came across a$$y. Some of the teams just choose to move on and try something different and the rest followed.

I dont know the ins and outs i am just told what to do :cool::cool:

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
The team and I have worked with Vanguard for the past 2.5 years and I felt the time was right to move.
Vanguard make good markers, they do need more care than other brands, and maybe that the apeal?

But I will still will be able to help anyone out with a Vanguard marker as im sure Mclovin would aswell.
Straight from the big man himself

And i will always try and help if i can :)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Of course you are allowed to change your mind.

I mention it because you and Foot are respected forum members and long-standing users of the Vanguard brand.

I'm not alleging that anything is about to happen about the brand. After all, now Frank has taken over, what can go wrong?
Only time will tell where Vanguard will be this time next year? Frank has got big plans and i hope all involved make a success of it.