Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

differant shockers

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
hello all,

i have seen alot of shockers on here, some nxt and sft, what is the major differance is it money,lp or hp,

i just dont have a clue

thanks for your help
cheers
snax

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
not a great deal of difference tbh looks is the main thing, most ntx parts will work in a stf

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
o i see, is the sft just cheeper then , lump your saying if i got a sft, i can put fxt parts onto it, thats crazy, is that like the etek and the ego's sorta thingm, thanks for the help

snax

Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
spangley special, what bare the shocker sft thread then,, ye projects im not very good at keeping my own marker lol

Dfresa14

Jun 18, 2008
Rainham, Essex
The NXT is much more efficient and also I believe it has break-beam eyes as opposed to reflective eyes so it reads darker shelled paint much better. Other than different threads and a new solenoid I think that is it.

If anyone know any others or if i'm wrong let me know...cos then i can re-examine my shocker.

Dan

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
The NXT is much more efficient and also I believe it has break-beam eyes as opposed to reflective eyes so it reads darker shelled paint much better. Other than different threads and a new solenoid I think that is it.
it has a HE bolt as stock whereas only the later sfts had them stock, most were aftermarket upgrades, either way its the same bolt as the SFT HE bolt

good point about the eyes tho, completely forgot that one (only ever owned an nxt body) :eek: