Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

difference between star and standard ego 06

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
A star frame was put on the 05 Egos to make it have the same board as the 06 ego.
Some people may have put them on their ego6 if it had the Maniac board, or if they liked the feel.

I think? :p

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
A star frame was put on the 05 Egos to make it have the same board as the 06 ego.
Some people may have put them on their ego6 if it had the Maniac board, or if they liked the feel.

I think? :p

ok thanks look exactly the same as the ego 06 one i have now no difference ,,, im sure people will let me c the light lol .:D

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
wow what a big load of gobble-de-gook

I dont think there is a cohesive fact in all this.

OK...

At the start of 06 there was a nexus and xsv model. these featured the same frame as the stock 06. Later on, special edition such as the flags model nexus (and others) featured the 06 star frame - and these were referred to as Nexus 06.5 by some people etc.

The 06 star frame debuted, and indeed came stock on the warped sportz dark ego, hence some people call it the dark frame.

This same 06 star frame was released as an add on, which featured the same board as the 06 EGO (v2.00?), and could be added onto an 05 ego aswell. The main benefit was a larger trigger frame, rake style trigger and a bottle opener snatch grip.

At the end of 06, eclipse brought out a Maniac Ego. This featured the regular 06 frame, but had an SL66 style oops, and a star regulator. The frame also featured the maniac circuit board with more modes etc. Some maniacs also came stock with a c-lever feedneck

Phew!