Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dilema with markers

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Hmm ok. So i'm leaning towards the PMR then! :D

What batteries do both of them take by the way?

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
rellizate. before getting your hopes up i'd ensure that just will have it back for refund and not just give you a new ion. they simply got my £700 marker i bought from them fixed.

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Hmm right, well I phoned them and they can't even do that. So i'm probably getting a new board, then either:

A) Keeping it
or
B) Selling it.

Leaning towards B at the moment...

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Ok, so I phoned warped. Looks like i'm gonna be sending it to them, then it'll probably be on here in a bit. Thanks people. The ion problem's fixed. Now the reloader... :-(

Mike_Evans@Warped

Oct 8, 2007
Glad we could help. Once its sorted i'd recommend you at least try your Ion out! They're great markers despite being not to everyones tastes. Totally customisable, 17bps straight out the box and has the accuracy and consistency that comes from being an electro pneumatic marker. Myself and the Wolf City Union team have shot them in the UKM, PA and Mill series for the last few years and have found them to be great markers.

Smart Parts after market support's strength comes from the training it provides its dealers. I recently attended their tech course and it was easily the most in depth and useful tech course i've been on. I'm suprised to hear that who ever you bought your marker from was unwilling to help you out.

If all else fails the guys at Smart Parts will help you out as scary as Jay and Luke may be;):D

Rellizate

Feb 6, 2008
Hehe yeah, i'm going to be going this saturday with it. I don't need the programming button to play recball with it. :)