dirt cheep site info

Status
Not open for further replies.

fastflow

mega paintball
Jun 26, 2009
ringwood
right the first thing
yes i do need to take donations (to buy stuff for the flat feilds)
but i was thinking along the lines of 2.50 a hundred paint
or 35 for a box
and the guy that owens the land wants 12.50 per person per day no extra for camping

but i need to know where i can get
cheap paint
cheap insurance
sup equipment
and other stuff it will need

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
if you dont know were to get paint, then maby you should have done somemore reasearch befor you went and bought/rented this land..?

edit:
after having read the op properly, id like to try my hand at a little math, correct me if im wrong:

£12.50 green fee
£35 per box
££? donation

total = £47.50 + donation.

the cost of my last walk on? £43

so, not dirt cheap :rolleyes:

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
right the first thing
yes i do need to take donations (to buy stuff for the flat feilds)
but i was thinking along the lines of 2.50 a hundred paint
or 35 for a box
and the guy that owens the land wants 12.50 per person per day no extra for camping

but i need to know where i can get
cheap paint
cheap insurance
sup equipment
and other stuff it will need
Failed before you even begin. :rolleyes:

You want donations from people for you to build a site that they have to pay to play at!

You have got this so wrong bud.

I would do some research into suppliers and sort out a business/finance plan before you waste anymore of your own or anybody else's time posting about this.

fastflow

mega paintball
Jun 26, 2009
ringwood
did not know i had pay for every body else and make it better shall get the red carpet out

and sorry i should have put cheaper

look i have land to play on and the owener wanted some money for outsiders to play which is fair enough

all i wanted was to make the whole thing cheaper and meet new players but u are right i am just wasting my time i thought people would help not thro stupid comments in so sod i wont .

have fun and keep moaning about high prices
bye

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
The red carpet isn't necessary, YOU paying to get YOUR site ready for paying customers is!

Also i very much doubt you are in a financial situation that enables to make the required purchases to start this site!
Do you even have the faintest idea how much an air fill system will set you back?

My local walk-on only wants a little money for me to play at their site but they don't ask me to pay donations to help them fund it. Thats what i pay my green fee for!

Most walk-ons are around the £40-£50 mark for a days balling, lunch and a box of 2000 balls. Your not exactly going to have to re-mortgage your house to cover that! And you will meet a lot more people playing at these than you will at your rented farm land.

fastflow

mega paintball
Jun 26, 2009
ringwood
1 already got an airfill thats why the idea came about

2 dont need rent land as i /my mate /my old man owen it

3 1 think 12.50 a days playing and camping was and bring your owen paint if u want. was dirt cheap

4 take away is just down the road

5 if u had to buy paint for people u would want somthing back for it wouldnt u ?

6 i wasnt the 1 who came out with nasty comments to start with

7 i thought it would be fun get new people to play against not so sure now

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
No offence but are you 14?

Sounds like you want to build a sup air site but for people to give you the money to do it, then charge them to come and play on it.

Hell I want to jump on board guys send me a donation and ill build myself a new house then you can come and stay for a fiver a night :)

Mate it costs thousands to make a site, thousands for the insurance and thousands more to stage events ect to bring people in. Unless you have a buisness plan and a sound idea of what your doing then id say dont bother its a lot more hassle than its worth. If you want to meet people try dating direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.