Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Disruption 07 with SL74 internals

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Hi,
My 07 with SL74 internals ( board,eyes, zick etc) seems to stop firing and switches itself off even with a new battery...I get up to 14 bps on semi at the break, run to a bunker a few secs later and in the meantime the gun has powered down... any ideas on what the prob could be?
what does a new SL74 board cost?

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Hi,
My 07 with SL74 internals ( board,eyes, zick etc) seems to stop firing and switches itself off even with a new battery...I get up to 14 bps on semi at the break, run to a bunker a few secs later and in the meantime the gun has powered down... any ideas on what the prob could be?
what does a new SL74 board cost?
Send the board off to planet mate , but my suggestion would be to buy an after market one,, Tadao Yakuza Violent OLED , They are awsome.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
cheers

I have checked the connections, shaking the gat around as if I were running trying to see if something has worked free..., batteries are brand spanking new duracells...

Nicky is away for a week..so hoping Robert at planet will send me a new board as have first round of SPPS next Sunday...
Still a bloody good gun though ( still grateful Sid,:))

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I have checked the connections, shaking the gat around as if I were running trying to see if something has worked free..., batteries are brand spanking new duracells...

Nicky is away for a week..so hoping Robert at planet will send me a new board as have first round of SPPS next Sunday...
Still a bloody good gun though ( still grateful Sid,:))
I think you will find planet no longer have the SL74 Boards, as i tried to get one for a mates not so long back..

I Personally have a tadao yakuza violent OLED series board i can flog you if interested i can post pictures.

Price would be £100 all in posted.

Carl

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Email

Thanks, I emailed him today and he has offered advice... re battery terminals etc but so far still don't know what the problem is Robert says it is unlikely to be the board..maybe duff new batt's or loose connection so i will find out very soon. Just going to shoot through a load of paint Saturday to see if it happens again with another duracell...
Its a beaut of a gun Like Sid always said, and I'd be guttedif it isn't working for Sunday!
cheers for the assistance..

G:)