Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Disruption trials 24 Feb -Looking to the Future

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
when u mentioned Jake tommy, he didnt quit cus that he was "benched", he wasnt even officially on the team yet when he quit,

we asked him if he wants to be part of Disruption and he at the time he was unsure what path to take , paintball or basketball , so people need to know these things before people blabber it out on a forum

AL_

Stealth Mode
Apr 24, 2005
North East, UK
Translation
as a free agent and willing to speak my mind, i believe what disruption is doing maybe just as bad.
As someone who doesn't play for a team and spends most my time playing paintball on forums rather than on the field, i think ill just give my 2p

firstly having to pay to try out for a team...?
I am a 'pro' paintballer and I deserve everything for free, why should I have to pay the site owner a green fee for the use of their site, their sup'air field and compressor?

the team then has no intentions of using the selected players(which outrightly has been warned and i tip my cap for that) until they are ready, and so will have them sitting on the bench the whole time stagnating, the story of the wonder kid jakeb is a classic example. they'll be offered good training but a key tool for young players is experience.
I have no idea of whats involved in the building of a team. I clearly didn't bother to read or take in the initial post, and have no idea of what is ACTUALLY on offer. I will therefore will voice my opinion on total assumptions. I do not realise that the team plays a number of different events along with training, that they are actually offering the chance to the new players to play all the domestic events at the top level along with the new European CES series thus giving greater access to higher caliber of players and teams than they currently have. Also, I think I'll throw in some random story about a trouble teen who never actually joined the team and quit to play a different sport.

also it has a wiff of hoarding players, now im in favor of a wide and robust roster yet this somehow doesn't sit right with me.
I clearly have no idea how many players this team has so ill just make further more assumed statements.

but all in all ....with the position that the team is in and has, it is a good idea.
And just to kinda make it seem like I'm being nice as apposed to sticking my nose into things that i have NO clue about ill add a nice sentiment at the end :)

paintball target

GBUs []D [] []\/[] []D
Oct 24, 2006
stockton - on -tees
well, either way im going, at the end of the day i you don't get picked, at least you'll walk away from the day knowing you've learnt summet that will hopfully better your game. :)

see you all tomorrow :)

peaches

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
since im the 1st to probably get home -

well done to everyone who attended the trials,

and thanx to Rob+co for the use of the site

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Translation
as a free agent and willing to speak my mind, i believe what disruption is doing maybe just as bad.
As someone who doesn't play for a team and spends most my time playing paintball on forums rather than on the field, i think ill just give my 2p

firstly having to pay to try out for a team...?
I am a 'pro' paintballer and I deserve everything for free, why should I have to pay the site owner a green fee for the use of their site, their sup'air field and compressor?

the team then has no intentions of using the selected players(which outrightly has been warned and i tip my cap for that) until they are ready, and so will have them sitting on the bench the whole time stagnating, the story of the wonder kid jakeb is a classic example. they'll be offered good training but a key tool for young players is experience.
I have no idea of whats involved in the building of a team. I clearly didn't bother to read or take in the initial post, and have no idea of what is ACTUALLY on offer. I will therefore will voice my opinion on total assumptions. I do not realise that the team plays a number of different events along with training, that they are actually offering the chance to the new players to play all the domestic events at the top level along with the new European CES series thus giving greater access to higher caliber of players and teams than they currently have. Also, I think I'll throw in some random story about a trouble teen who never actually joined the team and quit to play a different sport.

also it has a wiff of hoarding players, now im in favor of a wide and robust roster yet this somehow doesn't sit right with me.
I clearly have no idea how many players this team has so ill just make further more assumed statements.

but all in all ....with the position that the team is in and has, it is a good idea.
And just to kinda make it seem like I'm being nice as apposed to sticking my nose into things that i have NO clue about ill add a nice sentiment at the end :)
LOL - Al you make me smile :)