The Home Of European Paintball

Disruption trials 24 Feb -Looking to the Future

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
Good Day

little update ....

Yesterday i was not sure how many people would put the effort in to attended our trails ,I have become quite cynical in my old age;)people don’t often surprise me in paintball ,Most players are quite content with buying the latest gun and looking good ,rather then putting the effort in to try out for teams.

We had over 25 people attend the trials , which to be honest astounded me , all between the ages of 13 and 22 , yes 13 !! There was some players at these trails that will be great players if they continue doing what there doing and just putting the hard graft that a lot them seemed to be have been doing .

It gave me a great sense of pride that the North in time will have some really good players , all though very young at the moment, if we can keep them within the game , the future does not look so bad .

For a lot people that were there, this will be the first time any of them would have done something like this and hopefully they would have taken something away with them and what is expected of them within a weekend of practice .

Would also like to thank Rob from D7s North for the site and air over the weekend and just being a helping hand over the weekend!!

I will post up who has been chosen when they have been informed :)

Chris

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
Disruption 08

After a couple of days of deliberation

Disruption players were all asked about who to bring on to the squad for the coming season .

There was a lot of young talent there on Sunday so what we have decided to do is take on 1 player

Hes name is James Bath and has been playing on a team called F E he will be joining the team for the coming year.

However , as there was so much talent there,what disruption will be doing is taking on another possible 3 players.

Richard Pike
Simon Thorneloe
Bradley Simpson

These 3 players have been asked to join the team over the next 2 months at practice ,a catch you say , yes your right there is one , as long as they are at every practice and there game improves over the next 2 months .they will be part of the squad for the up coming season as well .

Our roster for the year will be

Phil Stone
AL France
Tom Ormrod
Mike Downing
Richard Kirkbright
Andrew Steele
Oliver Hockaday
James Bath
Chris Edwards

More names will added after the 2 month probation period

I would like to say thank you to everyone that turned up at weekend and made the effort to be there .

Chris Edwards