Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DLX Luxe

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
No worries. Awesome guns, just not worth the extra £££ over the other high ends out there IMO.

Cool how the gun talks to you though :D How long will it be before you are able to download other 'voices' like you can with Sat Nav's i wonder :p

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Yeah been thinking about it and wondering looks nice and has had excellent reviews. A lot of people have said its not worth it as u just stated, but its just me wanting a change. Will wait and see what pops up propably and stick with the geo tisnow ;)

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
well if you look at it compared to a ego/geo SL then it's cheaper and i my opinion better! but then i suppose people dont like not following the crowd:rolleyes:

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Yeah good point...

Personally I don't see how they could improve the geo with SL version, how mach lightee can they really make it where it will make a noticeble difference? It will be interesting to see with the specs are. After they have the new kit and the internals is already fantastic on the geo.

If I could I would prob go and buy a luxe at the moment if I could, but would have a hard time at the moment getting cash, as it is looking hard to sell off a geo at the moment :(. Let alone most gear.

Personaly, like to be unique :cool:

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Why not see if moppy fancies a trade for your geo plus a bit of cash for his? His is lush contract killer 1 of 3?

I have had a go of his and have to say they shoot mint superb markers! :D